What do Spiderman, Eleanor Roosevelt and IFAs have in common? All are aware of the responsibilities that come with great freedoms and power.
Are you worried about Pension Freedoms issues leaving your clients vulnerable?
Maybe you feel overwhelmed by insistent clients?
Or you simply want to ensure you’re doing everything by the book while benefiting from expert guidance?
We’re not Pensions Consultants (PCs). Our role is to help our intermediaries, PCs and Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) deal with the challenges of the new rules.
We won’t tell you what to do but we will provide helpful guidance so you can make the best possible decisions for your clients.
Our compliance consultants can help you in several ways including:
- Dealing with potential regulatory challenges.
- Avoiding some of the more obvious pitfalls.
- Helping you create and maintain clear records showing what you’ve done and how you’ve done it.
- Protecting clients at risk of being seduced by the thought of something that probably is too good to be true.
- Annual or bi-annual review and quality assurance review visits.
- Email and phone support for quick answers to issues involving complex compliance rules.
- Help handling ‘insistent clients’ so you benefit from the business, keep their pensions safer, treat them fairly and answer their most challenging questions with greater ease.
- Support in noticing pitfalls you may have overlooked – we ‘check the checker’.
- You need the capacity and knowledge to invest on your clients’ behalf. We can help you build that knowledge.
If you want support in helping your clients avoid the pitfalls and to stay up to date not just with regulatory challenges but with up to the minute compliance solutions to support you and your clients, get in touch today
Contact us today to arrange an initial obligation-free discussion.