Finger on the pulse? If it is, you will have identified all of your key business processes and be confident that they are customer focused. Your ongoing arrangements will be geared to minimising regulatory hazards and you will be in receipt of pertinent information about all new and relevant developments.
Hirett Ltd provides an independent and cost effective assessment of your existing controls which includes a review and evaluation of:
- Internal business processing and monitoring arrangements
- Training and Competence arrangements
- Treating Customers Fairly requirements
- Apportionment Controls
- Customer Identity and Money Laundering reporting arrangements
- Pre-Regulatory Inspection Visit checks
- Assistance with due diligence tests for prospective purchase of another IFA practice
The duration of audits varies according to size of firm and brief provided. Health check reviews for small businesses normally take two days. We aim to issue draft reports within ten business days following the conclusion of the visit.
Contact us today to arrange an initial obligation-free discussion.