Committed to Treating our Customers Fairly
At ABC Limited, we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Services Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
We recognise that both we and our clients have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
- provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending any particular strategy
- only recommend a strategy that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from the available options
- help you to keep your job
- recommend alternative dispute resolution procedures to preserve your relationship with your employer
- encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand
- give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- tell us as much as possible about your case as you can, to enable us to properly assess the best strategy going forward
- let us know everything that happened even if you were in the wrong
- let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand
- tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service
Thank you for choosing ABC Limited.